Soldiers assisted in 2020:
USA $ 80,070
- Maxim Yermokhin $ 7,730 for sports prosthetics, Orlando, Florida, Senior Lieutenant Special Forces Intelligence;
- Anatoliy Senishch $ 28,670 US Hospital for Special Surgery New York (leg surgery), 10th Brigade;
- Oleg Ivakhnyuk $ 10,400 Swedish Hospital, Chicago (hip and left leg surgery) Donbass Volunteer Battalion;
- Serhiy Kalatyuk $ 4,170 Bladder Diagnosis, New York Clinic (Spinal Cord Injury) from the 25th Brigade;
- Igor Sakhniy $ 2,525 for the rehabilitation of blind dog pilots, Columbus, Ohio
- Maxim Romashchuk $ 2,525 for the rehabilitation of blind dog pilots, Columbus, Ohio
- Ruslan Korolyov $ 18,350, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston (Hand Surgery) 131 Reconnaissance Platoon;
- Maxim Shabbyuk $ 1,900, US Army Hospital, San Antonio (jaw and elbow injuries), Border Gourd.
USA $ 55,861
- Danilo Scriabin, $ 14,000, Istanbul, Turkey, Editepe, Hastaneşi University (cancer, bone marrow transplant), 92nd Brigade.
- Vadim Lemeshko $ 900 metal sheet for cranioplasty
- Andriy Gergerta $ 3,000 in Vienna (stomach cancer – died in July), right-wing volunteer battalion;
- Serhiy Tiliypa $ 1,200 Eye surgery in Kyiv
- $ 2,800 catheters and urine bags for wounded soldiers: Oleksandr Herasymchyk, Tymofiy Mishakov, Veleriy Marenych, Andriy Badarak, Nikita Litvinov, Oleksandr Prokopchuk, Oleksiy Skyba, Oleksiy Bohatyryov, Ivan Loizen, Denys Valyl .
- $ 3,000 to cover 6 prosthetic eyes in a clinic in Kyiv for 5 wounded soldiers: Maksym Romashchuk, Serhiy Mozhovy, Ruslan Kyshytsia, Maksym Denisov, Dmytro Kytetsev, Oleksandr Darmoroz (2 eye prostheses).
- Nazar Oprysko $ 5,500 Turkish Sisli Memorial Hospital with Kidney Transplant and Insulin Pump Purchase, Right Sector Volunteer Battalion;
- Vladislav Ozerov $ 6,700 for medical bills in Kyiv after a car accident, broken bones and organ slaughter. 91st Brigade and 17th Panzer Brigade.
- Yevhen Khrapko $ 1750 Jaw surgery at the Kyiv Military Hospital
- Mykola Bondar $ 300 set of metal clavicles.
- Ivan Loizov $ 120 for painkillers, spinal cord injury, moving in a wheelchair, 54th Brigade.
- Alexander Prokopchuk $ 730 medicine
- Valery Boldarev $ 290 medicine
- Volodymyr Voropiy $ 350 Knee joint prosthesis IceCross Sleeve (right leg amputation) Special Forces.
- Oleksandr Pivniyev $ 720 2 Prosthetic sleeves (left leg amputation) 3rd Special Police Police.
- Ruslan Yarish $ 430 anti-decubitus pillow for active wheelchair (spinal cord injury) 79th Battalion.
- Vitaliy Zoripov $ 1,000 active-type wheelchair (neck spinal cord injury) of the 93rd Brigade;
- Ruslan Troyanchyk 2020 $ Injury of both hands, 58 brigades
- Bohdan Nadeyev $ 120 room for psychological rehabilitation
- Serhiy Kaspruk 140 $ Orthosis for ankle joint, special forces of the 3rd platoon
- Andriy Borodiy $ 160 Ankle Orthosis, 51st Brigade
- Denis Vadziuk $ 120 (spinal cord injury) medical analysis and CT, 93rd Brigade
- Ruslan Shistrov $ 1235 US Critical Remedies, Army Unit A1008
- Serhiy Syrov $ 500 (stomach cancer medication) Army base A3306
- Roman Denesyuk $ 500 (medicine, left leg amputation) 14th Platoon.
- Alexander Gavrilko $ 1,240 (metal spinal discs) Donbass Battalion
- Roman Gavrilchak $ 191 (spinal cord injury, catheters) of the 80th Brigade.
- Serhiy Shtefynyk $ 180 (left arm amputation, medical) 72nd Brigade.
- Arthur Melnik $ 120 (spinal cord injury, catheters) 128 brigade.
- Volodymyr Tovkis $ 350 (bullet wound to the brain, medicine) 3018 Army
- Mikhail Mayorov $ 535 (orthopedic injury, medical device) 24th Brigade
- Volodymyr Halashchyk $ 2,000 (educational scholarship assistance)
Children of killed Ukrainian soldiers
Ten children of the dead Ukrainian soldiers from Chernihiv region (Mosienko Volodymyr, Tatsenko Oleksandr, Ponomarenko Mykola, Gyrych Vitaliy, Khryapa Ihor, Nazarenko Bohdan, Zhenzheryha Volodymyr, Arfei Yevhen and Naimenko Oleh) received electronic devices for studying in Ukraine at $ 4,200.
Natalia Buslaeva (January 27, 2000) scholarship for sociology at a university in Poland, in the amount of 1000 US dollars, daughter of Oleksiy Byslayev, 30th Brigade Platoon
Nastya Kyrylenko $ 390 (sister of the deceased Ukrainian soldier Oleksandr Kyrienko 1997-2017) medical kit for surgery.
Medical devices for army hospitals:
- Two Ukrainian field hospitals in the conflict zone received medical equipment: the Olympys W / CLV S40 endoscopic tower in the city’s 58th hospital in Severodonetsk and the Volnovakha field hospital for a total of $ 5,100.
- Odessa Army Hospital with 3 air conditioners for medical offices for a total of $ 650.
- Kyiv Army Hospital and Zhytomyr Army Hospital $ 560 COVID-19 medical gowns.
- Sending humanitarian aid from New York to Ukraine (wheelchairs, crutches, walkers, diapers, etc.) for a total of $ 2,500
- Oxygen concentrator for Kyiv Army Hospital for a total of $ 535
Next Step Ukraine:
- $ 33,650 Intelligent electrical stimulation, RT-300 machine from Restorative Therapies
- Honda Odyssey $ 24,650 minivan with shipment to Ukraine to transport wounded veterans for rehabilitation and housing.
- Next Step Ukraine: $ 7,445 per month ($ 89,340 for rehabilitation, accommodation and meals for 46 soldiers in 2020)
- Dmytro Triboy (brain injury) 95th Brigade
- Igor Gavrilenko, 24th Brigade, 1st Tank Platoon;
- Alexander Gorbachevsky (bullet wound to the brain) Maren;
- Oleksandr Dudarev (bullet wound to the brain) 10-assault brigade;
- Dmitry Piddybayev 3rd Separate Communication Brigade;
- Alexander Lebedev (neuro-orthopedic trauma) 3018 army base;
- Dmytro Bilokonsky (tendon rupture) 3018 army base;
- Anatoliy Koshtar (Spinal cord tumor) Air reconnaissance A2724;
- Dmytro Branytskyi (leg amputation) of the 8th platoon of special forces;
- Pavlo Porkhai, 14th Svityaz Brigade;
- Oleksiy Lavriv (spinal cord injury + leg amputation) Maren 501 Battalion;
- Alexander Gimenik;
- Serhiy Chernov (explosive shrapnel wound of soft tissues) 3018 army base;
- Oleg Averchynko (orthopedic wound) A2622 Army Base;
- Ivan Veselyak (orthopedic wound) 3018 army base;
- Vitaliy Melnyk (orthopedic wound) 3018 army base;
- Serhiy Shkodin (bullet wound to the head) Special Operations Command;
- Volodymyr Tovkis (bullet wound to the brain) Army Base 3018;
- Alexander Mudrik (spinal cord injury) 16th Brigade;
- Ivan Loizov (spinal cord injury) 54 brigade;
- Mykhailo Yedynak (spinal cord injury) 128 brigade;
- Vasil Shipilenko 72 brigade;
- Oleksandr Zybko (head injury) Svityaz Volunteer Battalion;
- Vladislav Zaichenko () Hospitallers Volunteer Battalion;
- Roman Zybach (PCZ injury) Leopard Special Forces;
- Volodymyr Vasylchyk (orthopedic wound) special force of the 3rd platoon;
- Vasyl Ishchenko (amputation of the right leg, explosive fragmentation injury of the humeral plexus) 131 brigade;
- Serhiy Makarenko (neurological leg injury) of the 5th Platoon of the Ukrainian Volunteer Army;
- Oleg Kozhokar (neurological leg injury) of the 59th brigade;
- Gennady Bilyk (neurological disease) Ukrainian intelligence;
- Mykhailo Zolotarevsky (leg injury) Maidanivets;
- Oleksiy Honcharov (neurological shoulder and arm injury) 130th Brigade;
- Ivan Zdanevich (head wound) 24th Reconnaissance Battalion;
- Alexander Bespalov (bullet wound) 79th Platoon;
- Ivan Krivos (neurological shoulder injury) of the 10th Brigade;
- Tata Ostrobriod (neurological injury to both legs) Army volunteer;
- Serhiy Kaspryk Special Forces of the 3rd Platoon;
- Ruslan Khomin (head injury) of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ivano-Frankivsk;
- Andriy Potsyliyko (bullet wound to the head) Desna Sniper School;
- Denis Mykhailyk (spinal cord injury) Platoon of the Border Guard;
- Alexander Krot (stroke) army base A0168;
- Andriy Tyr (shoulder and shoulder injury) Army Base 3018;
- Volodymyr Sotnikov (shoulder injury) Luhansk-1 Battalion;
- Andriy Baradiy (spinal cord injury) of the 51st Brigade;
- Denis Vadziuk (spinal cord injury) of the 95th Brigade;
- Alexander Prokopenko (neurological injury of the left arm) of the 51st brigade;
- Mykola Zubych (PCZ injury) Barça special forces (Novi Petrivtsi);
- Vadim Zyablitsev (Polytrauma) 128 brigade;
- Valery Ryachinkov (spinal cord injury) 1st Tank Platoon, Goncharivsk.